6 lbs of chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
6 eggs slightly beaten in a shallow dish
6 cups of flour mix (equal parts of flour and corn starch)
Dash of salt, pepper, and garlic
Sauce of your choice (i.e. Buffalo Wild Wings Honey BBQ)
- Chop the chicken into bite size pieces. Scramble the eggs in a dish with a dash of salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Mix together one cup of flour and one cup of corn starch until thoroughly combined. Use a stock pot and fill it about an inch high with vegetable oil.
- Turn the stove on medium to medium high heat.
- Dredge the chicken chunks in the flour mix first. Make sure to completely coat the chicken. Toss the floured chicken into the egg wash and get all sides coated. Put the chicken back into the flour mix and really cake on the chunks.
- Carefully drop the chicken chunks into the oil. Don’t crowd the pan or it will take longer to cook them. It may take a couple batches to get all the chicken fried. Once it starts turning brown, take all the chicken out and drain on paper towels.
- In small batches, put the fried chicken in a Tupperware bowl and pour in some sauce. Shake the chicken wings to cover completely with sauce. Put them on a sheet pan and toss them in the oven to keep warm before serving.